Friday, February 7, 2014

Sen no Kiseki: Wallpaper Captions


This is a translation of the captions that appear when you mouse-over the characters on Falcom's wallpaper. They're so adorable I just had to share them XD
By the way, since this is supposed to be a secret wallpaper, I scaled down the image.  If you want to receive their wallpapers (in their actual glorious resolutions that is), subscribe to Falcom's newsletter! Go go!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>> Sen no Valentine's Day >>


Angelica: Surrounded by adorable ladies... ahhh, this moment feels like heaven...!
Alisa: To be touched by senpai.... I'm so happy....!
Laura: Hm, looks like there is a mysterious charm about you.
Emma: (Hehe, looks like those chocolates I handed out to everyone are taking effect...)
Fie: Margarita made this, but here take it.
Elise: I wonder if it'll fit Angelica-sama's taste...
Alfin: This is brother's share but I'll give it to you~!
Olivier: How can this be! Isn't that supposed to be my seat!?
Rean: (Fie....anything but THAT...!!)
Mishi #1: This year Angelica is the best mishishi~*
Mishi #2: Angelica's popular mishishi~*
Mishi #3: No seat for the prince mishishi~*
Chocolate Mishi: If you don't eat me fast, I'm going to melt mishishi~*
Present #1: If you'd like, please eat me.
Present #2: To Angelica-sama.

Side-note: Margarita is a student at the academy that's always in the Home Economics room experimenting new ways to create her "love-potion"-esque sweets. She then gives them out to male students that she wants as her future husband (though they all end up in the infirmary) XD

No comments:

Post a Comment