Sunday, December 20, 2015

Sora no Kiseki Drama CD: Advanced Chapter


Note: This Drama CD takes place between Sora no Kiseki 3rd and Zero no Kiseki. Unlike a lot of the other Drama CDs which are adaptions of the in-game story, this one is original story~ It's one of my more favorite ones because there are plenty of cute moments (Estelle and Joshua <3) Youtube link to the Drama CD is at the bottom of this post. Enjoy!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

TRACK #1

Estelle: That day, Joshua and I, who have been traveling around the Erebonia Empire, once again set foot into Zeiss after a long time.

Tita: Estelle onee-chan--! Joshua onii-chan--!
Estelle: Tita!
Joshua: Good afternoon, Tita.
Tita: Good afternoon, Joshua onii-chan.
Estelle: It's been a whi.... though I guess it hasn't been that long. We also met in Phantasma (Land of Shadows).
Tita: Yup! I was really surprised that time! When I realized, I was blown away to a completely different world and there I even met Estelle onee-chan and Renne-chan.
Estelle: Seriously, that place becomes more mysterious the more I think about it.
Joshua: The power of the Artifact is really something.
Estelle: Ah, this will get long if we start talking, how about we grab some lunch first? We haven't eaten anything.
Tita: Okay!

~ Drama CD Sora no Kiseki Advanced Chapter ~

Tita: I see... still haven't found Renne-chan...
Estelle: We're certain she's in the Crossbell region, but she's not showing herself.
Joshua: It's probably only a bother to Renne, but she's been taught cloaking skills as well. It won't be easy to find her.
Estelle: Sorry, Tita. For not being able to bring back good news.
Tita: No, it's fine. I know you two are trying your best.
Estelle: Thanks.
Tita: But then why are you back in Liberl?
Estelle: We're here to confirm whether Ouroboros has any information on Renne, and also to check if there is anymore abnormality after the Phantasma incident.
Joshua: Wherever there is abnormality, there is Ouroboros. And wherever there is Ouroboros, there is....
Tita: A chance of Renne being there!
Joshua: That's right.
Estelle: But those are just asides, the real reason we're back is...
Tita: Real reason is...?
Estelle: Because we wanted to see Tita, of course! Geez~ you're still this adorable~!
Tita: Estelle onee-chan!
Estelle: I want to hug you! A big hug! Ehehehe, squeeze~~~~
Tita: I..I...can't...breathe...
Estelle: Ehehehehe~
Joshua: Good grief. So, how have you been, Tita? Anything happening with you?
Tita: Hm~ I've been doing some tuning on the Orbal Gear and running various tests lately.
Estelle: Orbal Gear, you mean that big machine right?
Tita: Yup, because it's a type of machine never used before, there's a lot of trial-and-error.... ehehe, but I'm having lots of fun!
Joshua: That's nice.
Tita: Besides, Renne-chan also told me to complete the Orbal Gear.
Estelle: That's right! By the way, Tita.
Tita: Hm?
Estelle: Anything happened between you and Agate after that?
Tita: Eh, what do you mean?
Joshua: Estelle, your way of asking is indecent.
Estelle: Joshua, be quiet! So tell me, does he still come by Zeiss often?
Tita: Y, yup. He should be coming today too.
Estelle: Eh, really?
Tita: Today is the last Friday of the month, so he should be eating at my house...
Man A: Hey, listen up!
Man B: Hm?
Man A: I hear the air-liner got into an accident!
Man B: For real!? That's big!
Man A: Let's go and take a look!
Man B: Yeah!
Tita: Eh?
Estelle: Joshua, just now...
Joshua: Yeah, it's quite worrying.
Tita: Agate-san...
Estelle: Eh?
Tita: That air-liner, could it be...the one Agate-san planned on taking...
Joshua: Estelle!
Estelle: Let's go, everyone! Auntie, I'm leaving the money here!

TRACK #2

Estelle: Wah-- there's so many people!
Tita: What do we do...
Joshua: Look over there. Seems like an employee from the air-liner company is going to give an explanation.
Employee: Ahem. Approximately 30 minutes ago, we received an emergency call that air-liner Cecilia has made an emergency landing in the mountain regions.
Tita: Eh--!
Estelle: Oh no!
Employee: Not a crash, but an emergency landing. I repeat. Not a crash, but an emergency landing. At present, we are in the process of requesting aid from the Liberl army and Bracer Guild. We will do a follow-up report once we understand the situation. In addition, all ticket cancellations will not incur a fee.
Estelle: Joshua, did you hear that?
Joshua: Yeah, let's head for the guild. They should be short on hands.
Estelle: Sorry, Tita. We are... huh? Where did Tita go?
Joshua: That's weird. She was here a few moments ago.
Estelle: Hm... there's no way she's lost, right?
Joshua: I highly doubt it. For now, let's prioritize the air-liner situation.
Estelle: You're right. Let's go to the guild!

Estelle: Excuse us! We're here to get information on the air-liner emergency landing situation...
Scherazard: Estelle! And Joshua!
Aina: Why are you guys here?
Estelle: Eh...Schera-nee and Aina-san!?
Joshua: This is a surprise.
Scherazard: That's my line.
Estelle: Why is Schera-nee here?
Aina: The people at Zeiss branch are either sick or hurt, so they're suddenly short of people.
Scherazard: And since Aina and I have some free time on our hands, we're helping them out.
Joshua: I see. So that's the reason.
Scherazard: It's great to see you two looking well.
Joshua: Thanks to you. But this doesn't seem to be the time to celebrate our reunion.
Scherazard: Yes, you're right.
Aina: The fact that you two are here means you want to lend a hand right?
Estelle: Of course!
Scherazard: Then this will be easy. Take a look at this map. According to our information, the air-liner made an emergency landing here in these mountains.
Estelle: That just happens to be where the ravine is.
Joshua: How long does it take to get there?
Aina: Here's a guide. It shouldn't take more than 1 hour if you hurry from Zeiss.
Estelle: Looks like it's easy to get to the landing site.
Joshua: We now know the location. We'll talk more along the way.
Scherazard: Alright. But the only things we know are the location of the emergency landing and that no one is severely wounded. We won't know the rest until we get there.
Joshua: I understand.
Estelle: Oh, that's right! Tita mentioned before that Agate might be on that air-liner.
Scherazard: Really? It's a great help if he's there, but still, talk about bad luck.
Estelle: Well then, let's first head for the landing site!

TRACK #3 BGM

TRACK #4

Estelle: Over there. The air-liner is suspending from the ravine.
Joshua: There doesn't look to be any big damage on the outside. That's a relief.
Scherazard: But if that's the case, why the emergency landing?
Estelle: And it looks like the passengers aren't evacuated either.
Joshua: Anyway, let's gather information. Me and Estelle will investigate the top of the air-liner. Schera-san, please start from the bottom.
Estelle: Got it.
Scherazard: Alright.

Estelle: We immediately begin our investigation of the air-liner and its surroundings.

Joshua: I see. The body of the air-liner is being pressed by the mountain. The exit is blocked.
Estelle: If you go out the exit on the other side, there's the danger of falling head first onto the ground due to the height.
Scherazard: There should be a way if we can somehow tilt the airliner. But before that, first we need to confirm the safety of the passengers.
Estelle: I understand. We're sent by the Bracer Guild! Everyone! Please, someone answer us! Anyone there!?
Agate: Can you hear me!? I'm bracer Agate Crosner!
Estelle: Agate! It's me! Estelle!
Agate: Estelle you say!? Why are you here!? No, this is no time for that. All the passengers are fine! There are some wounded, but nothing serious. More than that, help us open up the door!
Joshua: We've already checked! The door on the side of the mountain can't be opened. What about the door on the other side!
Agate: That voice is... Joshua, is that you? We tried, but because of the shock from the emergency landing, the door is deformed. Well, if it's fine to break the door down, then I guess it can open.
Estelle: What to do, Joshua?
Joshua: There's no point in opening it if there's no method to get the passengers onto the ground.
Estelle: Hmm~~what do we do... huh? What's this sound?
Tita: Agate-san---!
Joshua: This voice is... Tita? Ehh!!
Estelle: Isn't that... the Orbal Gear!?
Tita: Agate-san---! Please wait a moment---! I'll save you right now!
Estelle: H, hold on! You can't hit the air-liner---!
Joshua: Tita! Calm down!
Tita: Agate-san---! I don't want you to die!
Joshua: She completely lost herself! What do we do... Estelle?
Estelle: Joshua, cover your ears!
Joshua: Eee!
Estelle: STOOOOPPPPPPP!!!!!! TITAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
Tita: Wah!? ....That surprised me....
Joshua: She stopped....
Estelle: Hey! Tita!
Tita: Ah! Estelle onee-chan? Since when were you there?
Joshua: She was so into it she didn't notice us?
Estelle: I understand you're worried about Agate, but if you hit it so hard, the air-liner's going to get destroyed?
Tita: Ah, sorry...
Estelle: Everything's fine as long as you understand.
Tita: I'm really sorry! Uwuu...I...
Agate: Tita! Can you hear me!
Tita: Ah, Agate-san! Agate-san!
Agate: I'm alright. So don't cry!
Tita: Uwuu...o, okay, I won't cry!
Agate: You brought the Orbal Gear over, right? Can you use that to lift the air-liner?
Tita: Eh? Um... I think it's possible with this spec but...
Agate: Alright! Estelle, Joshua! Tita will lift the air-liner. Prepare to evacuate the passengers!
Tita: Eh? Eh? But... I'm not sure if I can...
Agate: You can!
Tita: Eh?
Agate: If it's the Orbal Gear you and your family built, you for sure can! Believe in yourself!
Tita: Agate-san.... Okay!
Estelle: It's decided then.
Joshua: Then let's get ready.

Tita: Switching mode. Cutting off power supply to driving units. Output temporarily over the limit. Phew....I can do this. It's alright. Here we go, Orbal Gear!! Haaaa!

Estelle: Alright! Big success!

Agate: Heeh! Hah! Ehh! Alright, it's open!

Estelle: Okay! Please don't panic!
Joshua: Please wait for your turn! Let the wounded and children out first.

Estelle: In this way, the air-liner emergency landing incident came to a close. After handing over the rest to the Liberl army, we all returned back to the Zeiss Bracer Guild.

TRACK #5

Estelle: We're back, Aina-san!
Aina: Welcome back, everyone.
Erika: Tita!
Tita: Mother!
Erika: Tita---! You're alright! Squeeze~~
Tita: I can't~~breathe~~mother~~
Erika: Geez~ you had me worried sick! You just took the Orbal Gear and ran off!
Dan: Erika, it's about time to let go of Tita else she'll suffocate.
Tita: Father!
Agate: Uncle! Why are you two here?
Dan: We've been asked to repair the air-liner. And I heard~ seems like Tita did great out there!
Agate: Yeah, without the Orbal Gear, the situation wouldn't be resolved this quickly.
Erika: Agate Crosner! Why are you still alive! How shameless!
Agate: ...What did you say?
Dan: Okay okay... leave the rest to us. We'll do our best and fix the air-liner.
Erika: That's right, we'll do our best to fix it, Dan! And then we'll take care of this red-head once and for all!
Agate: Oi oi...
Dan: Ahahaha! No matter the reason, we'll give it all we've got. Please tell that to everyone concerned.
Aina: Yes, I understand.
Estelle: Hey, is that perhaps Tita's mom?
Joshua: Looks like it.
Scherazard: Tita is..um...similar to her father.
Agate: Gimme a break. Anyway, with this, the job's finished.
Aina: Well then, since work is over, how about we all go have a drink?
Scherazard: That sounds nice. I'll join you, of course. You two should have a drink with us once in a while too.
Estelle: Eh---! But once Schera-nee starts drinking, you become a real pain.
Scherazard: Hmm...how rude. Of course Joshua will come with us, right?
Joshua: Uh, eh. Ah, ye, yes....
Agate: Hahahaha! Hm? Tita, what's wrong?
Tita: Eh? It's nothing.
Agate: Out with it!
Tita: Like I said, it's nothing...um...
Estelle: What is it, Tita? If you have something to say, say it properly.
Tita: Um, okay... thing is...I've not only prepared dinner for Agate-san, but also for Estelle onee-chan and everyone else...
Erika: See, Tita, that red-hea... Agate-san looks like he's busy too, so how about another time? That's right! Say... about one million years later!!
Agate: No, Scherazard. Sorry, but I'll pass for today.
Scherazard: Got it.
Erika: What!?
Tita: Eh? But I can still see Agate-san again...and it's been a while since Agate-san and Estelle onee-chan met...
Agate: Tita!
Tita: Ahh! Yes!
Agate: In times like these, it's okay to be a bit selfish.
Estelle: That's right, Tita~ Besides, food tastes better when you eat it with everyone.
Joshua: I want to eat food made by Tita too.
Tita: E, everyone...uwuuu....
Agate: Hey, don't start crying!
Tita: O, okay. I won't cry!
Agate: Alright, attagirl.
Tita: Ah, Agate-san touched my head.
Erika: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Hey YOU! How can you just touch my Tita like that!
Agate: Hold on, I only touched her for a bit!... Right?
Estelle: Somehow it feels unfair that Agate's the only one who got to touch Tita~~ I want to touch her too! Come here!
Tita: Ahaha! Estelle onee-chan!
Scherazard: Oh~? Only Estelle? That's unfair! Me too~~
Dan: Hahaha! Tita sure is popular, Erika-san.
Erika: NO NO NO NO NO! Tita is MY Tita! Tita, let's go home!
Tita: B, but...mother!
Erika: I pull, I pull, I pulllll!
Tita: Ahhhhh~~~~

Estelle: Um.......
Dan: Please don't mind too much what Erika-san said. Everyone, please come on over to our house. We're most happy to have you all.

TRACK #6

Tita: I made a lot of stew so should be enough. Hm~ but maybe it's better if I make another dish...
Erika: Ahh~ this tastes great~~
Tita: Ah, mother! Geez-- you can't sneak a taste~
Erika: But, the food Tita makes is sooo good. With such a cute daughter who's also great at cooking, I'm so happy to be your mother!
Tita: Ahaha. Geez-- mother.

Agate: Ohhh!! Haa...haa...haa...crap, that was close.
Scherazard: You alright, Agate? Why is there a trap in a place like this...?

Tita: Huh? I think I heard Agate-san and the others' voices?
Erika: Really? Probably just your imagination?

Estelle: Ahhhh-- Help me--! I hate being hung upside down--!
Joshua: After just evading one, there are more traps waiting. The person behind all these traps must be really stubborn.
Agate: That bitch! I'll get you once we reach the house!

Tita: Ah-- but it really feels like I heard Agate-san's voice...
Erika: You heard wrong! Come on, you want to cook another dish, right? Mother will give you a hand.
Tita: Okay!

Tita: That night, we ate dinner together with everyone.

Everyone: Let's eat--!
Estelle: Mmm~ this stew is great--!
Tita: Ehehehe.
Scherazard: It really is! What's your secret?
Tita: Um~ there's no secret. I just made it the way Father taught me.
Joshua: Ohh~ directly inherited from Dan-san.
Dan: I also learned it while traveling. Seems like there is a little trick to the cooking order.
Tita: And it's also important to let it cool off for a bit.
Dan: That's right.
Estelle: Ahh-- I see.
Aina: How about letting them teach you?
Estelle: Hm...but if I learn how to cook it, Tita won't cook for me anymore, so I'll pass--!
Erika: Tita, seconds!
Agate: Me too!
Erika: Show some reservations! You red-head!
Agate: Be quiet! I'm totally famished from work and disabling those traps! I'm not holding back!
Tita: Oh that's right, did Agate-san and everyone else have more work before coming here? You all look completely worn out.
Estelle: Ah, about that. It's because there are traps outside the house...
Joshua: Estelle.
Estelle: Wah, what's this!? I feel a strong murderous aura just now!
Joshua: Estelle, it's best if you stop. This is the enemy's territory. Careless remarks will result in death.
Scherazard: He's right. I treasure my life too.
Tita: Hm? What's everyone talking about?
Erika: It's nothing~ More than that, Tita, please hurry up with the seconds~
Agate: Same over here! The more the better!
Tita: Okay---!
Estelle: No fair! I want seconds too!
Aina: Ah, maybe I should have some more too.
Dan: Hahaha, everyone, please eat a lot.

Tita: My stew received favorable opinions from everyone and they all ate a lot.

Dan: I see, so you two are working at the Bracer Guild branch in Erebonia.
Joshua: Yes, we've been around to a lot of places.
Estelle: We also went to the Crossbell branch.
Scherazard: Crossbell branch... you mean *that* one?
Joshua: Yes. There are many skilled bracers gathered there.
Estelle: The receptionist Michel may seem a bit weird, but he's a nice person. He's quite knowledgeable which helped us a lot.
Tita: Umm-- what kind of place is the Crossbell branch?
Agate: It's quite a famous branch with many people who are considered elites even among us bracers.
Tita: Wow~~
Scherazard: Arios MacLaine, the "Sword Saint of Wind", is quite famous.
Estelle: Ah, we also met Arios-san~
Agate: Seriously!?
Scherazard: What a surprise.
Tita: Eh~ so he's that great of a person?
Joshua: He's about the level of Tita's grandpa, Professor Russell. An influential person unknown to no one.
Erika: Ha! That old geezer is influential? Don't make me laugh.
Estelle: Aha, hahaha.... Looks like Russell-san and Erika-san don't get along.
Tita: Ahaha... they're always like this.
Agate: Speaking of, where's Grandpa Russell?
Dan: He's in Leman State right now.
Scherazard: Why did he go there?
Dan: Well, he just said that there's something he's concerned about and left. We don't really know the details.
Erika: Hmph! He can just die by the roadside.
Estelle: Ah, ahahaha....

Tita: Just like this, everyone talked about all sorts of things until late night.

TRACK #7

Tita: Yawnnnn....
Dan: Tita, I'll do the dishes. You should go sleep.
Tita: Um...but...
Dan: A lot of things happened today. It's best if you rest early.
Tita: Okay, I'll do that.
Estelle: Tita.
Tita: Ah, Estelle onee-chan.
Estelle: Should we sleep together today?
Tita: Okay!
Estelle: Well then, everyone, we're going to sleep first~
Everyone: Good night~
Estelle: Yawn~ I'm at my limit~
Tita: Ehehe, you look really sleepy.
Estelle: Yawn~ I want to sleep...
Tita: Here, please come in.
Estelle: Sorry for intruding--! Ah-- it's the bed! Haa, why does it feel this blissful to lie on this soft bed~
Tita: Ehehe, Estelle onee-chan, you really look like you're in bliss.
Estelle: I am in bliss~ because... yawn~~ ah, no good, I'm at my limit... I can't open my eyes...
Tita: Hm? Estelle onee-chan?
Estelle: zzz~ zzz~...
Tita: Onee-chan, are you asleep already?
Estelle: zzz~ zzz~...
Tita: Ehehe, she's really asleep. She must be really tired. Because I don't see it often, somehow it feels strange...seeing such a defenseless Estelle onee-chan.
Estelle: zzz~ zzz~...
Tita: Estelle onee-chan? She's sleeping soundly. Alright! I should take this chance to do what I always wanted to... hehe, as expected, Estelle onee-chan's cheeks are really supple~
Estelle: Nnnn....nnn.....
Tita: Poke, poke, poke, poke. Wah, she hugged me...
Estelle: Nnnn....nnn.....
Tita: Onee-chan? Um...haa, she's sleeping. But Estelle onee-chan is really warm. Hehe, feels like mother. Zzz~ zzz~...

Erika: Uh... nnn....
Dan: Erika-san, you better go to sleep. You've been working the whole day repairing that air-liner.
Erika: Nnn....I can't move anymore---...
Aina: Hehe, looks like she got drunk fast because she's too tired.
Dan: Sorry. Excuse me for a bit, I'll put her to sleep.
Aina: Of course, please don't mind us.
Dan: Thanks. Come on, Erika. Grab onto my shoulder.
Erika: Nnn....sleepy...
Joshua: Should we not help?
Scherazard: It's fine. Don't worry about little things like that. Come on, let's drink to our heart's content!
Agate: You're amazing as usual.
Scherazard: Did you say something?
Agate: Nope, nothing.
Joshua: Hahaha.
Scherazard: More than that!
Joshua: Uh.. w, what?
Scherazard: How are things going with you and Estelle?
Joshua: How are things going? We didn't really get hurt and are just continuing our travels....
Scherazard: That's not what I'm talking about---! But more...that, hehehe... so, going steady?
Joshua: Excuse me?
Aina: Scherazard! I don't think it's nice to tease the young ones!
Scherazard: Aina, be quiet!
Dan: Hahaha, it's great that everyone's so lively. Alright, shall we drink a little more then? But, I am actually quite curious as well. About Joshua-kun and Estelle-san.
Joshua: Eh?
Dan: Both of you are very important friends to Tita. So it's not strange to be concerned about you two's future, right?
Joshua: I see...
Dan: Besides, aren't you troubled by something?
Joshua: That's....
Scherazard: Haha, you think we wouldn't notice? Too bad! You've become a lot worse at lying.
Agate: Really? I totally couldn't tell.
Aina: I think Agate-san is fine the way you are.
Agate: Somehow I feel like I'm being made fun of.
Scherazard: So? What is it that's troubling you?
Joshua: Truth is, I'm still wavering. Should I really take Estelle along on my travels?
Agate: Ah? You're still...
Dan: Agate-kun, let's wait till he's finished. And?
Joshua: The purpose of my travel this time is to atone for my sins. She'll probably end up seeing the ugly side of the world and my dark side.
Scherazard: And so? You won't know what to do if Estelle starts hating you?
Joshua: No, that won't happen. I think Estelle will stay by my side no matter what happens.
Aina: Oh my, what straight bragging.
Joshua: Eh, no, this is not bragging, but really...
Scherazard: That's called bragging! Geez, you two...
Dan: Haha, calm down. Then, what is it you're afraid of?
Joshua: Um, that's... what if she ends up changing....
Agate: Changing?
Joshua: Estelle believes that the world is beautiful, and that it is fun. That's what she taught me too. What if one day she tasted true despair... if she becomes trapped in that darkness, in that downward spiral of negative emotions...
Scherazard: Oh I get it now. In the end, Joshua is just SO helplessly in love with Estelle that he doesn't know what to do! What's this, you really are bragging!
Joshua: I'm telling you, it's not bragging!
Scherazard: Bragging!
Aina: H-hey! Scherazard, you've had too much to drink!
Dan: Well, leaving that aside for now... from my view, that's just needless fear.
Joshua: Is that so?
Scherazard: That's right. I don't know about anyone else, but it's Estelle we're talking about! She won't cave in so easily!
Joshua: But...
Scherazard: Besides, she has tasted true despair once already.
Joshua: Eh?
Scherazard: When you disappeared in front of her eyes.
Joshua: !!
Scherazard: She caused a big ruckus saying you disappeared and frantically searched everywhere for you. Believing strongly that you went home first, she rushed back home but you were still nowhere to be found. Even so, she picked herself up. In order to bring you back.
Agate: By the time I met her, she's already recovered. Well, it's only after you're back that she truly returned to her usual self.
Joshua: ....
Dan: Joshua-kun.
Joshua: Yes.
Dan: As long as one is alive, one will meet with hard times and be seized by despair. However, I believe humans are able to pick themselves up no matter what. Also, if there is sadness that prevents one from getting up, things will work out somehow as long as someone is beside them. To me, those are Erika-san and Tita.
Joshua: Yes.
Dan: That's why I think you should always stay by Estelle's side. Support her when she's frustrated; pull her back up when she falls into a pit of despair. The only person who will be able to do that is you.
Scherazard: As she has done for you in the past, this time, you reach out your hands to her.
Joshua: I understand!
Dan: Hm, did I put on airs a little too much? Ahahahaha! This is embarassing. I also make Tita quite lonely since I'm not at home most of the time.
Agate: Seriously. You should come home more often. She's quite sad about it.
Dan: Ohh, didn't expect Agate-kun to tell me that.
Agate: Ugh, what's this. I feel an enormous pressure...
Aina: Anyway, there's no longer anything to worry about, right?
Joshua: Yes. When I think that it's okay for me to be together with Estelle, I'm feeling a lot better.
Scherazard: Ahaha, practical.
Aina: Hehe, Joshua really loves Estelle.
Joshua: No, it's nothing like love. I'm just really happy to be by her side.
Aina: I think that's what love means though.
Dan: That's right, Joshua-kun. You should always treasure that feeling.
Joshua: Ah, yes! (What's wrong with Dan-san? He has that faraway look in his eyes.)
Dan: Alright! Let's drink the night away! Join me? Scherazard-san.
Scherazard: Of course! Joshua, you too!
Joshua: Ehh!? But, I can't drink yet...
Scherazard: This guy here will drink for you!
Agate: H-hey, hold on, don't decide for me!
Scherazard: You too, Aina!
Aina: Sigh....I've already given up sleep the moment we've started drinking.
Dan: Ahahaha! Well then, cheers everyone--!
Everyone: CHEERS~!

TRACK #8 BGM

TRACK #9

Tita: Morning of the next day, in order to see off Estelle onee-chan and the others, I've come to the Zeiss Landing Port.

Tita: Please keep safe! Estelle onee-chan, Joshua onii-chan, and Agate-san.
Estelle: You bet!
Joshua: Yawnnn....
Tita: Joshua onii-chan looks really tired.
Agate: Ah-- my head's hurting like crazy.
Scherazard: Seriously, I think we overdid it.
Aina: Geez, how unsightly, you two.
Agate: How come you're not affected? You drank with us too.
Tita: Um, Agate-san, are you feeling okay?
Agate: Yeah, I'm fine. Can't be a bracer if I feel unsteady from just this much.
Tita: Alright.
Agate: More than that, I really enjoyed last night's dinner.
Tita: T, thank you!
Estelle: Oh~ what's this~! You've become able to say those words honestly.
Agate: I, I can't help it! Erika and Dan were so persistent! Speaking of, where did those two go?
Tita: They're still sleeping. Father and Mother were both really busy yesterday.

Announcer: The domestic air-liner will be arriving shortly. Please ready your tickets and line up to board the flight.

Agate: Hm? Looks like it's about time.
Estelle: Still, it's hard to believe they repaired the air-liner in just one day.
Tita: Yes! The technicians at Zeiss are all very skilled!
Estelle: Ahaha, you're right.
Agate: Well then, I'm going on ahead. Estelle, Joshua, take care.
Joshua: Thank you.
Estelle: You take care too, Agate.
Agate: Scherazard, Aina, thanks for taking care of me.
Scherazard: The same to you.
Aina: Take care on the way.
Agate: Ah-- Tita.
Tita: Y, yes?
Agate: Hold out your pinky.
Tita: Eh, like...this?
Agate: ....
Tita: Um...Agate-san, is there something on my finger?
Agate: (....I really don't want to do this, but there's no helping it.) Let's make a pinky promise.
Tita: Ehh!!
Agate: I heard from Dan that if I do this, you can send me off without worry.
Tita: Agate-san...
Agate: Come on, let's make a pinky promise.
Tita: Ah, okay! Ehehehe.
Agate & Tita: P-i-n-k-y P-r-o-m-i-s-e!
Estelle: Not fair! How come it's always Agate~
Agate: What's not fair!
Estelle: I want to make a pinky promise with Tita too!
Tita: Estelle onee-chan, please calm down!
Estelle: Ah~~ I feel sad that I won't see Tita again for a while~~! That's right! How about I give you a big hug!! Squeeeze~~~
Tita: Estelle onee-chan.... I can't breathe...
Joshua: She's really far gone.
Scherazard: Tita's cuteness is something to be feared.
Agate: I have enough of this. I'm going then. See ya.
Tita: Ah, Agate-san! I'll see you again next month!
Agate: You bet!
Joshua: Estelle, it's about time for us to leave too.
Estelle: Hm...I feel reluctant to part with you all.
Tita: Geez, Estelle onee-chan.
Aina: Take care, you two.
Scherazard: Remember to call us from time to time.
Estelle: Okay~
Joshua: Well then, we're off.

Announcer: The air-liner heading for Grancel has departed from Zeiss. Please do not leave your seats until we enter stable flight.

Estelle: I almost forgot to ask.
Joshua: Hm?
Estelle: What did you and the others talk about last night?
Joshua: Ah, about that.
Estelle: Eh...Joshua...why are you holding my hand all of a sudden...
Joshua: I've been told by everyone to always stay by your side....
Estelle: I, I see.... but why did you guys even talk about that sort of thing? Isn't it obvious that Joshua and I will always be together?
Joshua: That's true.
Estelle: Hehe.
Joshua: Estelle.
Estelle: Hm?
Joshua: Wherever we go, let's be together.
Estelle: Of course~ Joshua.

TRACK #10 BGM

<FIN>

24 comments:

  1. OMG I'm so lucky that you decided to translate this just as i've finished SC a few days ago!!

    I swear that there wasn't enough moments between Estelle and Joshua at all in the game and i was sure that they'd have a lot to talk about during their days of absent.Especially the part about Estelle finally learned how to play his harmonica.I was expecting that they would brought this up somewhere >.>

    I know that the 3rd and sequels aren't about them anymore, but do you mind spoil me if there are more private moments like that of Estelle and Joshua in later games?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I guess this is a good time to post this then ^^ I think most people finishing SC around this time.
      And yeah I agree, not enough Estelle x Joshua moments! haha, though I do like the reunion and the last scene in SC~
      hmm as for more private moments...there's a couple scattered here and there. If I remember correctly there's a small one in another Drama CD. And in Zero, you see them together in Crossbell together. You can follow them and talk to them like NPCs (so you can see their life together there). In Ao as well, for a little time.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the translations! This was a fun read and I can really imagine it all happening in my head with the tracks! I was actually grinning during some moments.

    I just finished SC recently and I'm trying to find more on Trails. XD I'm glad I came across your blog! Love the interactions between all the characters. They're all so fun and supportive (okay, maybe not so much Erika)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and thanks for dropping by! ^^ Glad that you enjoyed this~ lots of cute moments right? hehe I grinned a lot too while listening to it.
      Btw, you get to see more of Erika in 3rd XD

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the translations! Actually I listened to this drama CD just right before I found your translations, so it was really nice to confirm whether my interpretation was right hehehe. That Estelle/Joshua part really makes me squee so much (especially during the part where Schera drunkenly told him that he was bragging lol. And that ending part. Hnghhh). Lots of gold moments between Agate/Erika too. So thanks again!!
    Speaking of Drama CD, recently I was browsing the 空の軌跡 tag in Pixiv and found a couple of strips focusing on some drama CD with original stories like this one (for example http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=27989016 and http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=27057847). Do you know anything about this drama CD? :D
    Thanks a lot again and have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome ^^
      There really are lots of things to like about this Drama CD hehe Erika being overprotective of Tita is always funny~ But my favorite part is the ending moment between Estelle/Joshua <3
      I took a look at those pixiv strips, it looks like they're based on the Falcom Radio. Probably from the Estelle/Joshua one? I'm not sure because I don't usually listen to the Falcom Radios, but you can check those out here: http://www.sora-evo.com/radio/ :)

      Delete
    2. I haven't checked out the cast yet but my guess is that Erika was voiced by Satsuki Yukino? She really fits Erika's character - Erika being super protective of Tita while Agate being the receiving end of her wrath is pretty funny. I wonder if there are more stories concerning Dan as well, I probably have to dig around TC's playthrough to check it out. AND YES THAT ENDING PART MAKES ME ALL FUZZY AAAHH I really really like the part where both of them really believes in each other ("Estelle will understand me no matter what" "We being together is a matter of of course") so oh man. Is there any other drama CDs of the Sora cast with original stories that you know of? :D

      Aahh Falcom radios! I've listened to the first part of the Estelle/Joshua EVO one sometime ago but I haven't finished it since it's pretty long, I should check it out again then. Thanks a lot for the help, really appreciate it!

      Delete
    3. Wow you know your VAs, you're right, Erika's VA is Satsuki Yukino haha I just googled xD I'm so bad with recognizing VAs except a few that I hear often. Can't believe I didn't recognize that she's the same person who voiced FMP!'s Chidori and Bleach's Yoruichi.
      I think the only other place where we see Dan is that Moon Door with Tita and her Orbal Gear? There's a Drama CD for that door too :) It's pretty interesting to hear that Door voiced, maybe you can check that one out~ Other than that, don't remember him appearing in other places. Too bad really, I'd love to see more of Erika and Dan.
      As for other drama CDs, there's one called Joshua's Story: Sealed Memories. The beginning few tracks have new stuff that's not in the game, dealing with Loewe/Joshua/Weissman. And also Ring of Judgement Drama CD, it's based on the manga, but there's Joshua and Estelle in that too~ ^^ Ah, and the Carnelia Drama CD, it's basically the story of the Carnelia books in the Sora games, but there's a bit of Estelle and Joshua. Hopefully those will keep you busy xD
      If you have trouble finding those drama cds, I can arrange for something... :P

      Delete
    4. Ahahaha I actually recognized her as Satsuki Yukino because she sounds pretty similar to Chidori. She has this distinct way of making sound effects when her characters gets angry :") (that, and I've been exposed to too much of her works).
      Oooh I haven't checked out that door (in a ~vain~ attempt to save some spoilers but I can't help checking out some doors already (particularly the Joshua/Estelle, Joshua/Kloe, Renne and Julia/Mueller one ORZ). I was intrigued about Dan because of the part where in this drama CD where Joshua observed that Dan seems to be reminiscing of something when giving Joshua's advice). Makes me wonder if there's another full story about the Russel's family hahaha.

      OH MAN I'D BE SO HAPPY (AND REALLY GRATEFUL) IF YOU CAN HELP WITH THE DRAMA CD FILES. I might be looking at the wrong place but it's quite difficult to dig for these stuffs ^^; That Ring of Judgement one sounds really interesting! This is the one that introduces Toval to us right (I've seen Toval a lot in Pixiv but I didn't know who he was. Finally it made sense..) And the Carnelia ones...should be about Ein right? I heard about Sora no Kiseki the Animation ones and Tita's Secret Project, but I'm not sure which other ones that is related to the Sora trilogy (particularly Joshua and Estelle's). (Also very sorry about the number of questions and requests, it is only recently that I've beaten SC and started to dig around the Japanese materials because saying that this franchise is huge will be the understatement of the century).

      Thank you very much!

      Delete
    5. Now that you mentioned it, I hear the similarities between their angry voices :P
      It seems like you understand Japanese pretty well, why don't you just play through the games in Japanese? xD And no worries, there are so many Doors in 3rd, checking one or two more won't ruin the game for you hahaha
      Actually about that Dan part in this Drama CD, that also piqued my interest. It's like there's some sad memory or something...sadly I don't think we'll ever get to know more. Or maybe I'm forgetting something and it was expanded on somewhere... in this huge franchise, as you pointed out xD The dark secrets of the Russel family hehe

      And lol yeah, those drama CDs, they're quite hard to find now. But I don't think it's because you're looking in the wrong places, I just don't think anyone uploaded them publicly (for obvious reasons). And it's hard to buy them now too since most are out of print, unless you want to resort to JP auction sites. The Ring of Judgement is about Toval hehe, are you playing the Sen games yet? He shows up in SenII a lot more so it'll be good to listen to that Drama CD beforehand. The Carnelia one is actually a limited Drama CD that I believe was only available through an event so not many people have it (there's not even a CD cover for it lol). And yes, it's about Ein and Toval, basically the Carnelia books voiced~
      I actually haven't watched the Sora no Kiseki Animation...so I don't know anything about that. I just heard it's pretty bad so I never bothered to watch it. But anyway, there are a quite a lot of Drama CDs for the Sora trilogy, it's probably easier to see for yourself. That said, can I have your email? xD

      Oh and don't worry about too many questions/requests, I enjoy pulling more people into the Kiseki fandom haha

      Delete
    6. Aahh thank you very much! My email is summerhalcyondays@outlook.com. Sorry for the trouble and thanks again!

      Actually I've tried to play the Kiseki games, but my Japanese are not that good enough to understand it fully. I have little problem with the general scenes (like the Joshua/Estelle or Julia/Mueller door in 3rd), but once they ventured to the politics, world in depth setting details and the likes I gave up. I'd probably have better chance in playing the EVO games since they're fully voiced (making it easier to play in tandem with dictionaries) but I haven't tried it yet hehehe.

      Nooo I haven't played the Sen games yet because of...(lack of) console issues. Now that Sen is out in the west (and that Sen II is coming soon as well) I really need to grab them soon but I'm still considering on what console to invest (Vita/PS3) since I don't have that much games that I want to play on both consoles sob. I heard Toval is so OP in SenII and that really piques my interest! And that there's Olivier in Sen games, I really really want to play them so badly T-T The ones that piques my interest the most is Zero/Ao though, I really like the cast ensemble (rookie polices!), I hope I can play it one day..

      On Sora no Kiseki animation hmmm..as an adaptation I agree it's a pretty bad adaptation now that I've played the games; in terms of faithfulness to the original material (well, trying to summarize SC in two 30 minutes is a daunting task). But they're pretty entertaining I guess as some sort of AU/spin off of SC. I like how they fluidly implement the usage of orbment in the battle scenes. Some of the scenes probably defies the established setting (for example Joshua is waaaaaaaaaay to OP in here) but I give props in the way they animate the battle scenes I guess; that Walter/Joshua fight is pretty entertaining! But my favorable review might have stemmed because I watch the whole thing right after FC and looonng before I try to snoop around for SC spoilers, so when I watched it since I have no idea how SC went I watch it as it is hence it's pretty entertaining for me. (Also I probably just like voiced!Joshua way too much hence my opinion is biased, yep).

      Delete
    7. I sent an email to you. Please let me know if it works, else I'll search for another uploader. And you're welcome ^^

      Ah I see. Yeah, when the game goes into politics, it sometimes slows me down too. The everyday convos are a lot easier to understand. You should definitely give the Evo games a try (I think there are demos available on the JP PSN store?) if you're a lot better at JP listening than reading. And now that you already played FC and SC, shouldn't be a problem to understand fully even if the writing gets a bit hard ^^ And you get all those Estelle x Joshua scenes voiced!

      Hm that console issue can be a problem xD If there are no other games you want to play other than Trails, I suggest getting the Vita TV then. It's the cheapest out of the 3 haha (and quite small too, it won't take up much space at all). Though I have played SenI/II on both vita and ps3, and the ps3 does perform better slightly. But then again, if you're considering playing Zero/Ao Evo at all, probably one of the Vitas is a better option.
      It seems like a lot of people really like the police setting xD I guess you don't see main characters using batons often hehe. And the story doesn't disappoint, Ao is still my #1 Kiseki game <3 Even if the Crossbell duology don't end up getting localized, at least you can still power it through with your Japanese knowledge.
      And you make the SnK animation sound exciting haha, maybe I'll go watch it later, just for the awesome fights ^^ If you like voiced!Joshua, definitely look into the Evo games if you get a Vita.

      Delete
    8. I've received the email, thank you very much!! This will keep me busy indeed for quite some time hehehe.

      Yes I think EVO games would be extra helpful because this means I can quickly browse my imiwa? dictionary on the go while going through the regular convos. I can't wait for TC's EVO though! Altho TBH Sora Evo's new portraits (*cough Joshua cough*) really needs some time to get used to it (also SC EVO opening movie tho...I guess the way the opening deliberately discards half of the characters and pretend they didn't exist kinda..feels cheap to me.)

      I saw the recommendations of getting PSTV as well in various forums, and I'm definitely considering it! There's only a grand total of..4 games (Sen1/2 games included) that I want to play in PS3 (and 1 of them will be released in PS4 as well), so it's a bit difficult to justify buying PS3 just for them, hence PSTV sounds like a pretty attractive choice to me. I'll definitely try to take a look, thanks!

      The police setting of Zero/Ao is really interesting tho! And it's really interesting to see a protagonist wielding a tonfa, reminds me of Suikoden lol. Also I'm a sucker for a game with adults as the protagonists (Well they're 18 tho but...well I guess compared to most JRPG teenage heroes they might as well qualifies as adults hahahaha). I'll probably try to power through the duology soon considering even if they'll get localized, it might be still years and years before we get them (I heard the Crossbell duology has even more texts than Sora trilogy CMIIW). Either powering through this game by playing the EVO vers or suffering with the help of AGTH, we'll see hahahaha.

      Well I understand the gripes over SnK animation actually, but yeah, watch em for the action scenes!! TBH I was really surprised that the two episodes got dubbed in the west considering the super niche target audience of the OVAs ^^

      Delete
    9. Oh also! Speaking of Kiseki series I suddenly remembered about Nayuta no Kiseki, I wonder why there's not many people who talk about it. Have you played it, and if you have, what are your impression over the game? :D

      Delete
    10. Hehe take your time with those~ When you get to the Crossbell games, if you're interested, there's another batch xD There really are a lot of Drama CDs before the Sen games...not that I'm complaining.

      The Evo versions will really help with looking up kanji and stuff. Sometimes if I see one that's really obscure, I'll just listen to how it's pronounced and then punch it into wwwjdic or some other online dictionary, nice and easy xD I agree about those portraits though, they're not as expressive as the old ones. But I learned to just ignore those and enjoy the voiced scenes ^^ The major draw of the Evo games for me are the fully voiced scenes anyway, others I can turn a blind eye to haha. Sometimes the arranged music will turn out surprisingly nice too, like the Ao Evo ones.

      If I were to pick, I'd go with the Vita ^^ PS3 is kinda dying already, better to save the money for PS4 (so you can play Ys VIII haha) And future Kiseki games (maybe starting from the Calvard arc?) will most likely move on to the PS4/vita too, or just PS4.

      Ah Suikoden, I love that series too ^^ They share similarities, especially that huge world setting which I love. I wonder if there will ever be a new suikoden game, I enjoyed collecting all the 108 heroes.
      The Crossbell duology "feels" like it's bigger than Sora trilogy to me, but I think one of the admins from the Xseed forums said that Zero is 1.5+Ao 1.5=3m? Compared to SC's 2m words. I think it's the fact that you almost always have access to all the NPCs in Crossbell, so whenever the plot pushes forward, all of their dialogues change. Compared to Sora's, where you're usually at a certain town and changes only happen there. Maybe also the fact that in Ao, it's like things are always happening, so it feels like there's a lot of story content? There's definitely a lot more politics involved too so lots of special terms and whatnot, the plot feels a bit more "heavy" to me.
      As for Nayuta, I think it's because that game's story has nothing to do with the Kiseki series (despite it being called Nayuta no Kiseki xD) so not many people talk about it. It's more of an action game...I actually haven't passed that game yet haha, I only got through the first few chapters, now it's on my (huge) gaming backlog. It's really fun to play though, you should give it a try! Actually, the battle system is kind of similar to Tokyo Xanadu, which I just finished a while ago. That game's lots of fun too xD

      Delete
  4. Hey Raindrops.
    Im new to the series and just played both Trails in the sky FC and SC. I know there is a 3rd out but is yet to be announced to be localized. What i was wondering do you know if falcom/XSeed are planning to have estelle and/or joshua be main protagonists in future games? They were going to continue travelling so i dont see it being impossible, but wonder if it has been confirmed/speculated in some way.

    Also thanks for translating the Drama CD and Rennes uncensored backstory, got more content out of it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm Estelle/Joshua as main protagonists in the future, I personally don't think so. Their story basically ended by the end of SC (though strictly speaking they also appear in 3rd, zero, ao as side characters that also have a part in the stories there). I can probably see them (along with the other main protagonists of crossbell, erebonia, calvard, etc) coming together in the end for a big finale. I think most people don't expect those two to be main protagonists again in the future games, sad to say.
      And you're welcome for the translations :)

      Delete
  5. Hello, thank you for the translation and youtube uploads. I've just known trail in the sky last month and barely finished FC and SC, then craving for more materials, especially side stories and drama cd while waiting for 3rd evolution release.
    Is it okay if I asked drama cds files you have? anything related to trails series, if it's okay. My email is freedoms1994@gmail.com. I hope I didn't sound rude, and thank in advance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, it's no problem :) I totally understand wanting to know more about the Trails series, I've been there heh. Check your email :) Oh, and you're welcome for the translation/uploads. Welcome to the fandom~

      Delete
  6. I am sorry, i was browsing for sora no kiseki advanced cd, and found your blog, and it was so excited! I was looking for the cds but you know, i am out of luck. the cds are limited outside the Japan :( I am really pleased if you could share the cds for me, hehehe. i am sorry if this sound rude, but i really want them. badly. :( anyway, i am a big fan of suikoden too. i've played it perfectly, found all the 108 stars, and i cant wait for the 6th series (if they release them, of course).
    And if you dont mind, could you please send me the sora no kiseki drama cds? my email is bintang.email@yahoo.com. and another trails series sounds good to me, if you really dont mind. :D i cant thank you enough if you do that and sorry if i make you troubled :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So since the 3rd game is getting localized, I assume you will ditch that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still though I want to thank you for your effort. Hope things work out for you man.

      Delete
  8. Hey, thanks a lot for translating this!

    I've just recently gotten into the series and am trying to track down various side material for it. I don't know if you're still active--but if you are, by any chance do you have any tips for finding a lot of Sora's side material in particular? I'm unable to find most the drama CDs for sale anymore, even on JP secondhand sites. I really would like to collect them, and if you know a way of finding them in this day and age, I would really appreciate it! Feels like I got into this series a little too late to find this stuff easy, haha.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete