Sunday, December 20, 2015

Early Christmas Update!


O(≧▽≦)O MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! O(≧▽≦)O

Yes, I know it's early by a few days. But I'll be preparing to leave on my Christmas trip by the time you're reading this. So no time to update except now~

Anyway, I've been saving all these up for a big update~ (because it's fun like that hehe)
Think of it as some sort of Christmas present? Hopefully there's something for everyone~
So, what's new? Let's see, there's...

- Ao no Kiseki Scenario Fragment Chapter: We're getting close to the end! (Well not really, the final chapter is a lvl 100 behemoth, but just let me think that for now...)
- Ao no Kiseki Drama CD Road to the Future: This summary acts as a bridge between Zero and Ao~ recommended before playing Ao.
- Sora no Kiseki 3rd Morning of Departure: You may or may not have noticed, but I went and finished this one up finally! If you haven't read it yet, this one is about Estelle and Joshua's childhood. And the end connects with the ending of SnK SC.
- Sora no Kiseki Drama CD Advanced Chapter:  Estelle and Joshua meet the Russell family! This takes place after SnK 3rd (though there's only really minor spoilers for the 3rd).
- Ao no Kiseki Scenario Prologue Supplemental notes: I've actually started on these earlier than planned (because they're quick to do haha). So far, only the Prologue ones are done. I should note here though that I recommend reading these only after you finish the game. You'll know why once you read some of them (ironic huh?) It's just that a lot of the information here go in-depth into certain plot points, sometimes drawing from events/reveals that happen later in the game. There are also lots of details that the game doesn't even tell you.

Have a great holiday! And an advanced Happy New Year! 来年も宜しくお願いします!
And to all those playing Cold Steel, have fun!

PS. I'll be taking a break from translating as I play through SC Evo and Steins Gate 0~ Actually there are lots of games coming out I want to play too, so I don't know when the next update will be XD

4 comments:

  1. Here's to a wonderful 2016 Raindrops, hopefully that will see the next game in Erebonia released ;_;

    Enjoy your break, but I'll never stop checking your translations of Sora 3rd scenes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yup, here's hoping to the next Erebonia game this year. I feel like it'll be next year though ;_; but it'll be nice if we at least get more information on Sen III this year. Well, at least there's Ys VIII to play.

      Never stop checking... feels like you're putting pressure on me hahaha xD

      Delete
    2. I can't help it, the "Wings" door is so interesting to read about! The Ironbreed are sure unusual characters, fascinating people.

      I hope Akatsuki no Kiseki isn't a hassle to play online when it is released this year.

      Delete
    3. Ah the Kloe one :P Actually I wanted to translate that one before, but then I realized it's quite difficult due to it being a more interactive door, unlike say the Ouroboros one where it's just straight story-telling.

      Akatsuki no Kiseki, I seriously hope so too. If it's one of those Japan-region only online games...ugh... then I'll have to find a way to play...like use a proxy or something.

      Delete