Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sen no Kiseki: Fie Dance Event


Note: This event happens if you choose Fie as your dance partner during the school after-festival bonfire event.

You can view this event on Youtube, courtesy of lrglrgflc by visiting the following link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrmpvMbJxic
-------------------------------------------------------

>> Before Dance >>

Rean: Fie.
Fie: Rean. What's wrong?
Rean: Haha, well... I'm just a bit concerned. Fie, are you free right now?
Fie: I guess I'm free.
Rean: If that's the case, do you want to try dancing with me?
Fie: ... I've never danced before.
Rean: That's okay, I'll lead. Of course, only if Fie's not against it.
Fie: ... Okay.
Rean: Haha... then shall we go?


>> After Dance >>

Rean: Fie, you were pretty good back there. Haha... as expected.
Fie: Yeah, once I got the hang of it, it wasn't that difficult. Also, Rean's leading somehow made me feel safe.
Rean: Eh?
Fie: Somehow... it reminded me of the Leader.
Rean: By that you mean... the <Jaeger King>?
Fie: That's right. When I'm with everyone, I get a strong feeling of "family". It's the exact same kind of feeling I get when I'm with the people in the band. Especially Rean... I feel that you're like the Leader.
Rean: Is that so?
Fie: Of course, your build and personality are totally different. When I am beside this person, I can be at peace... you give off that kind of feeling.
Rean: Eh... that's making me embarrassed.... But, I'm really glad. "Family"... it's a great thing.
Fie: ...That's right. Even though it has been a while since we got separated, but for once in a long time, I've come to want to meet them again, probably.
Rean: ...Is that so? Haha, if Fie thinks that way, then that's good. Really... it'd be great if you could meet them again.
Fie: ... Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment