Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Sora no Kiseki the 3rd - Fallen Wings




Note: This is translated from the Sora no Kiseki the 3rd Scenario Book.  Some of the descriptive text that appear here may not be in the actual game.  Those will be indicated in grey.

- Jenis Royal Academy One Year Ago -

Spring ---
Spring this year came really late.

Magnolia flowers show their white faces one by one, taking naps in this lazy springtime.

And here at Jenis Royal Academy, there is also one person who came a little late...

Transfer Student (Klose): So this is Jenis Royal Academy... *takes a deep breath* Right...!

Opening the gates, Klose steps into the school grounds.  She walks across the courtyard and heads toward the school building.  On the roof of the club house, a mysterious boy looks on.

Mysterious Boy: ...Ohhh.... so she's the rumored transfer student.

Sieg circles above and gives out a cry.  The sound of his wings flapping.  The mysterious boy turns his attention toward the source of the cry.

Mysterious Boy: An eagle? No... that's probably a falcon...

---

Back then, I vowed to never rely on anyone anymore.
To live while shackled, I hate that.
To live with the flow, I hate that.
... I will walk with my own two feet.
Buried deep inside my heart, my silent resolution.

Somewhere in my heart, I realized that's merely an excuse --

---

< to be continued >

No comments:

Post a Comment