Sunday, January 4, 2015

What I'm up to...


Hey everyone, it's 2015! Just a little update about what I'm currently working on.  Finished Chapter 2 of the Ao no Kiseki scenario yesterday, yay! Don't know when I'll post the next chapter, but I think I'll continue with it :) I'm really hoping to finish the entire game's scenario someday. Especially in light of recent news, how the entire Crossbell arc may be skipped for English localization. Ao no Kiseki is still my #1 out of the series so far, so hopefully some people can still enjoy the Zero/Ao games with the chapter summaries.

Anyway, so right now, my next goal is to get the Sora 3rd Moon Door 4 translation done (that's the one with Estelle and Joshua). There's still around 3/4 of the way to go, but I'll get it done even if it's a couple of lines a day :) There are also other things I'm working on, but those will remain a secret until I actually do finish them XD

As for Sen translations, I'm kind of wary about doing anything for those games right now. So until we get further news, I'm not going to touch them. Sorry to those who are waiting for translations for Sen games.

Anyway, let's see how much I can get done before Tales of Zestiria's release (which is in like 18 days)!


5 comments:

  1. thank you, i hope you finish Zero/Ao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Can't wait to read it _:(´///`」 ∠):_ The one with Estelle and Joshua

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome thank you. With this I can finally play this game!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job. Will you finish ao?

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you want the Sen guide ( by Waji )

    http://wajinokiseki.blogspot.fr/p/sen-no-kiseki.html

    ReplyDelete